Social law

Offering comprehensive socio-legal advice for all federal states would be too much for our counselling team, but due to our experience as affected parents, we are happy to provide one or two helps. In most cases, you will find a free social service in your children's clinic or SPC that can advise you.

Lebenshilfe provides up-to-date information on long-term care insurance benefits on its website at the following link:

In addition, the brochure "My child is disabled" of the BVKM can certainly help you:

Subscribe to our Hoffnungsbaum newsletter!

With our newsletter e-mails you will receive valuable information about NBIA. If you would like to receive additional information on individual NBIA variants or special information for researchers/clinicians in addition to the general newsletter, please click here: Subscribe to additional information

Privacy policy

You have successfully registered!